Ashfield Excellence Academy is a leader in the design, development and delivery of training, skills assessments and process consultancy for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
Established in 2002, today our team brings talented professionals together across media, proofreading, instructional design and consultancy.
- Permanent full-time position
- Normal hours are 9.00am- 5.30pm, but on occasion some work outside of these may be required.
- We have offices in Macclesfield, Cheshire and Ashby, Leicestershire. However, most staff work flexibly, working most of the time from home and we would ensure that you have a fantastic IT set up at your own home!
We’re looking for an Editorial Assistant to join our highly respected organisation as part of our growing team. The team of Editorial Assistants are responsible for quality checking all of our training materials to ensure they are grammatically correct and ready for our clients. Our training materials include slide decks, animations, videos, eLearns, iPDFs, infographics and gamification pieces.
The ideal candidate will preferably have previous proofreading experience in any industry. They will have excellent English language skills and a passion for spelling and grammar. They should have good time management skills and be able to effectively communicate within their team and the wider organisation as required.
- An excellent standard of English, especially grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills – written and oral
- Time management
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Methodical approach
- Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience.
- Benefits: 10% flexible benefits + performance related bonus
- Leave: 25 days’ leave per annum
- Training: We will provide on-the-job training and support your personal development
If this sounds like a good fit, please email your CV to Liz.Barrowcliffe@ashfieldhealthcare.com