Junior Digital Designer
Ashfield Excellence Academy are a leader in the design, development and delivery of training, skills assessments, and process consultancy for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
Established in 2002, today our team brings together talented professionals across media, proofreading, instructional design and consultancy.
- Permanent full-time position
- Normal hours are 9.00am- 5.30pm, but on occasion some work outside of these may be required.
- We have offices in Macclesfield Cheshire and Ashby Leicestershire; however most staff work from home and we would ensure that you had a fantastic IT set up at home.
We’re looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join our highly respected organisation as part of our growing media team. The team is responsible for bringing to life, through creative design, a variety of training materials including: slide decks, animations, videos, eLearns, iPDFs, infographics and gamification pieces.
The ideal candidate will have at least one years’ industry experience and a portfolio that demonstrates strong infographic and editorial design. They will be comfortable following brand guidelines as well as developing their own original creative, working unsupervised to tight deadlines and managing multiple projects simultaneously. They will possess excellent communication skills and be confident liaising with colleagues across the organisation.
- A minimum of 1 years’ industry experience gained either in-house or agency side.
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint is essential.
- A good understanding of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is desirable.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and / or After Effects would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience.
- Benefits: 10% annual salary flexible benefits + performance related pay
- Leave: 25 days’ leave per annum
- Training: We will provide on-the-job training and support your personal development
If this sounds like a good fit, please email your CV along with work samples to Brendan.Stanley@ashfieldhealthcare.com